For external use only. Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F (49°C). Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation occurs; there is no improvement within 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night). Supervise children in the use of this product. For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily. Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor. To prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night). This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Alcohol denat., butylated hydroxytoluene, isobutane, polyethylene glycol 300, polysorbate 20