Comfort Foot Care Sock Kit
While surprisingly simple, new socks are gold to homeless people because they feel good and help defend from several health problems. Living on the streets can be hazardous to the feet. Most homeless people face foot care problems because they often lack resources to buy well-fitting, adequate footwear. In most cases, these folks resort to wearing footwear in the wrong size, or footwear that lack adequate support, and often go for long periods of time without taking off their shoes or changing their socks. In some cases, they don’t have access to footwear at all. Blisters and frostbite are two of the most common resulting conditions.
This kit can help and includes the following packed in a heavy duty 4 MIL Recloseable plastic bag.
- 2 Pair White Crew Sock
- 6 Curad Band-Aids in multiple sizes
- 2 Individual Packets (0.9g) Antibiotic Ointment (Compares to Neosporin)
- 0.5 oz Tube of Tolnaftate Antifungal Cream
- 4 oz Freshscent Foot Powder (does not contain Talc)
- Toe Nail Clipper
- Emery Board Nail File
- 6×9 inch relcoseable plastic bag 4 MIL