DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labelling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children’s hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. WORKS ON OUTER SURFACES OF CLOTHING: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
USES: For active outdoor adventures: hunting, fishing, camping, backpacking.
WARNINGS: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS – WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS – EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces near fire or flame until dry.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredient: DEET 25% Other 75%